EXTRA CREDIT POST #1

denali tickets FINAL

My only concern as of right now is my map, since I’ve yet to even start on it. I’m dedicating 75% of tomorrow to finish Sign/Symbol and the other 25% to Adv. Typography.

These are my admission for camping ground and cabins for my park. I really like the “cut out” effect. It simplifies my image, turning it into a graphic element, but still keeps everything simple.  The big type is starting to look better and better. Overall, I’m really please with it.

Park Elements

Here are my icons for my park. I struggled a lot with all of them, but I’m glad they turn out pretty awesome.

For my inspiration, I used nature pictures from Denali to work with and pictures of common tickets and park designs.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: