How did you see your icon transforming as you progressed through the stages? Discuss how your process changed since the beginning of Project B.
It was really stressful because I didn’t know what to with the “bird” … by the time that TIME had caught up with me, I was inspired, but by that time, I didn’t have enough TIME … *failed* … In the beginning, I was afraid to even TOUCH the “bird”. I didn’t wanna mess with line stroke or anything because I thought we had to keep it the way it was … until I saw a couple classmates’ work, I felt a little better to mess around with the “bird”. I tend to overdesign my stuff so I hated this project because simplifying things is NOT my strength.
Next project should be interesting. Constructing a fruit/vegetable.
I choose POMEGRANATE!